- Persons who live in Berkshire County, Westfield, Southwick, Granville, Montgomery or Russell Massachusetts.
- Persons who work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, attend school, or volunteer for an organization in Berkshire County, Westfield, Southwick, Granville, Montgomery or Russell Massachusetts.
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in or maintaining a facility in Berkshire County, Westfield, Southwick, Granville, Montgomery or Russell Massachusetts.
- Persons with an immediate family (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepsibling or adoptive relationship) or household member who is eligible.
- Persons who participate in an association headquartered in Berkshire County, Massachusetts that is affiliated with Greylock Federal Credit Union. Current organizations include: Berkshire Museum, Berkshire Humane Society or The Berkshire Conservation District. Greylock will facilitate the membership on behalf of such persons with the organization of their choosing.
Join In A Branch
Please bring with you:
- A driver's license or other valid government issued picture identification.
- Social Security Card.
- Cash or a check for at least $5.00 payable to Greylock Federal Credit Union, or $20.00 if you are opening both a Primary Share and a Checking Account.